- Alli is an FDA approved weight loss supplement that helps block about 25 percent of the fat you eat from being absorbed
- Acts as an effective weight loss product and diet pill for both women and men
- For every 5 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli can help you lose 2 to 3 more
- Alli weight loss supplement works in the digestive tract and is minimally absorbed into the bloodstream, so there are no direct effects on the cardiovascular or central nervous system
- Alli capsules are a weight loss pill for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced calorie and low fat diet
The alli product can be taken by overweight adults (with a BMI of 25 or above), 18 years or older, when used along with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet.
Orlistat 60 mg
(Purpose: weight loss aid)
For overweight adults 18 years and older:
Take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat.
Do not take more than 3 capsules daily.
Take a multivitamin containing fat-soluble vitamins (vitamins A, D, E, K & beta carotene) once a day, at bedtime; alli® may reduce the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
The mealtime dosing schedule (one hour before, during, or one hour after a meal) makes it easy to remember when to take alli® capsules. To help you remember, we recommend making alli® a part of your pre-meal routine.
There are no reviews yet.