As we age, our bodies slowdown in producing a natural enzyme in our body – coenzyme q10, or better known as CoQ10. Unfortunately, the timing of this also coincides with the timing when you become most susceptible to heart conditions, high blood pressure or diabetes.
Studies have shown that CoQ10 can help lessen the severity of the problems as well as help prevent them from occurring.
Here are various Coenzyme q10 Benefits:
- Supports heart & cardiovascular health*
- As the natural energy in cells begins to fade, CoQ10 is a major factor in the mitochondrial ATP synthesis, helping keep that natural energy and support additional cell production*
- Protects cells from free radical damage*
- Helps replenish CoQ10 caused by the effects of statin treatments*
- Slows age-related increase in DNA damage*
- Extra Strength coenzyme Q10 supports the transfer of proteins which promotes healthy pH levels*
- Supports cognitive health*
What is CoQ10 used for?
At a basic level, CoQ10 is an antioxidant found naturally in almost every cell in your body. These antioxidants help break down what is called free radicals (free radicals are natural by-products of cellular reactions). Your body uses other antioxidants in your body to help combat these free radicals, but as you age, that number decreases and it will not be enough. By supplementing your natural production of CoQ10, you can help your body combat cellular breakdown*.
PROTECTING YOUR HEART IS IMPORTANT – why take the risk of problems as you age, when something as simple as a few pills a day can help prevent issues?
Try it out now!